Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please Arsené for the sake of your own health - call it a day at the end of the season...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Please Arsené for the sake of your own health - call it a day at the end of the season...

Let a younger man take over.

Enough is enough.

To be honest - I'm not fussed about losing to a Chelsea team that has spent over a billion to bring success. I'm more aggravated when Arsenal lose to sh#t teams like Stoke - when they can't even be bothered to turn up.

Thanks for all that you've done Arsené but enough is enough...
    Great if you can lead the team to win the FA Cup but after that...hand in your resignation....

See my post below, be careful what you wish for .....

We'll get th Everton manager in to replace him Clound Nine

I wouldn't mind him but I want him at Everton a little bit longer to gain more experience

As much as I like him, he's not the man for The Arsenal.

Time to try someone else because it isn't working with the current chap...

I think that he is just past it now and it is also beginning to dawn on him that just maybe he can't take the team any further...

What in particular "isnt working"? Would be silly to suggest nothing has been working this season

The inability to beat the so called bigger teams, indifferent performances against certain mid-table

teams when playing away, repeated injury crises, failure to invest in the squad with quality players which also leads to players being overused and thus getting injured, failure to utilise the transfer windows properly....and then repeatedly failing at the business end of the season.

I pray that we do not get embarrassed by Wigan in the Semi-final of the FA Cup....

agree there's room for improvement in alot of areas but at the same time, should we be winning?

Some would say you cant progress without change. I think we would be fine. Might be different if we

Were not loaded.