Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: *cough* So then. How will ticket allocation work for our Lovely Day Out against Wigon?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

*cough* So then. How will ticket allocation work for our Lovely Day Out against Wigon?

Will it be a ballot among season ticket holders? Or will all season ticket holders get a ticket? Or will members of the away scheme get priority? Or what? OR WHAT?

Not that I'm particularly looking forward to our valiant 0-1 defeat to the holders, obviously. I just enjoy general discussions about the administrative process of buying tickets.

The general wembley allocation is around 37k per team

Given Wagwan's size I doubt they'll shift over 20k so potentially there could be over 50k of tickets for the arsenal.

Wouldn't any returned tickets just go to the bollix neutral corporate seats?

Expect to pay £500+ for the thousands of Wigan tickets the touts and their net buddies will get

Away ST holders and people with loads of match credits get priority.

Then it's a free for all.

Last few times we've had 30+ thousand

it's been people with about 3 credits and above that are guaranteed tickets, then everyone else is in the ballot.

Yes indeed.

Depends on the level of interest etc. The Chelsea game at Wembley a few seasons back I got one and I have a total of zero credits.

I could envisage a few people perhaps not attending this one - those who look down on the Cup these days, those waiting for the final and those waiting for Lisbon.

Yes, the mental.

Thank you sw. Most informative and helpful.