Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Camerawimb. I want to buy a camera £200 - £250. must be on Amazon.

Camerawimb. I want to buy a camera £200 - £250. must be on Amazon.

Like a proper camera. not one that goes in my pocket.

Do you want a DSLR or a compact point and shoot?

Do you know how to work a proper camera?

DSLR. I will learn how to use it.

Basically I have a £200 amazon voucher burning a hole on my erm drawer.

For starters, I think you'll need to add another zero :actuallyhasnorealidea:

The camera doesn't really matter. It's all about the glass.

At least that's what the photographers I use tell me. I just smile politely and sign off the invoice.

Okay, so you have 2 choices here.

£250 won't get you a brilliant one. So if you get it and get into using it, you will soon become frustrated by the limitations and want to upgrade and be spending twice.

But if you are just gonna be happy having a bigger camera than one you stick in your pocket, leave it pretty much on auto and be happy with better pics than you get from your pocket camera, then go for something like this...
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Canon-1100D-Digital-Camera-3-5-5-6/d p/B004MPQXZA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1394191166&sr=8- 1&keywords=cannon+dslr

Berni is right that the lens is king here. But don't worry about that if you are gonna be content to not make this an expensive hobby.

>>>

But what was once a lifestyle popular in all social classes is now largely restricted to white, working-class communities. And surveys suggest that moral judgments and class stigma infuse the way many people think about smokers. Non-smokers see smokers as outcasts who are dirty and weak-willed. When asked to describe the typical smoker, they refer to poor council house tenants, the unemployed, teenage mothers and a social underclass.

I was actually looking at this won last night. Something like this will be fine. It's not going to

become a huge hobby. just for the odd occasions. So this is probably the best bet.

Source?

Confirming Your Prejudice Weekly, Jul 2010

In the same issue was, 'Romanians Drug Their Babies to Go Begging With' and 'Yes, Jews Do Eat Their Babies'