Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Had my filling put in today. Just some advice

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Had my filling put in today. Just some advice

the filling was with nhs and did not take long and the anthestic did not hurt to much but i did feel shooting pan in my jaw after i opened it wide. Is that normal.

anyway no food for me for bit but that fine.
    anyway hope the filling does not leave to jaw pain . Its with new dentist so i am always bit wary.

What would YOU do if a Russian soldier was threatening your sister in the Crimea, modd?

I'd let him (Balakl) 'ave 'er.

well each to their own. anyway back to my dentist

concerns. I know it does not compare to what happerning in ukraine but i just hope this does not lead to any jaw pain.

my own fault though for not looking after my teeth.

I shouldn't worry about it too much if I were you, modd. The cure for your

jaw pain is just a few days a way.

Yikes i stick with the jaw pain then

nuclear option does not seem a option at all.

I seen threads the film. It had Dirty people. radation sickness, , women giving birth to subnormal humans, no food and people burnt alive and black skys. Yep i stick with the jaw pain

Mmmm honey and pistachios Homer

wd tbh.

My Turkish supermarket does ace baklava as well.

I am seriously investigating Turkish recipes now I've found it. We shall invite you round and make you eat Turkish.

well firstly call the uk embasey to make

sure we protected. then i would put myself in front of my sister to protect her from the soilder.

I think though i try to say we come in peace and not to harm my sister. if he then tried, then of course i have to protect my sister.

You're going to stop and call the Embassy? Yikes Ivan is there with his membrum virile at the

stand, ready to take your sister up the Simferopol, and you're making a phone call! What if you can't get a signasl, are you going to tap him for 2p and ask the way to the nearesy payphone?

This is shaping up to be a bizarre war, modd.