Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guillem Balague @GuillemBalague - Morata has agreed to join Arsenal IF, I repeat IF, I

Guillem Balague @GuillemBalague - Morata has agreed to join Arsenal IF, I repeat IF, I

Guillem Balague ✔ @GuillemBalague

Morata has agreed to join Arsenal IF, I repeat IF, I insist IF, clubs agree fee. He will push for Madrid to accept Arsenal's offer

Balague is usually a lying ****. Is it a proper transfer or a loan?

We'll know more around the 3rd week in August.

I don't trust GB

Morata.....is he actually a good player?? Rub chin anyone seen him play......

ffs....real madrid players can be **** too.....was this guy a first team regular?

Then why post what he says if you think it's ballbags?

He is a top Spanish football expert, has been wrong in the past as so have I, you people decide if

this is worth discussing

The ones that think its nonsense would simply ignore the post

Others may find it interesting and post a view

But there is a 3rd category of people that are here to moan on anything that other's post and simply ridicule the post.

Which group are you in?

I'm in a 4th group

Not FlYd's Reich I hasten to add but one that is very bored by posts that resemble a Twitter feed of ****e appearing elsewhere on the internet even if it does have an Arsenal flava

e.g. re-posting Jamie Redknapp's or Piers Morgan's tweets W. T. F? Seriously

Why would anyone think it was a good idea or constructive to do that?

You take humbrage at me offering my opinion on whether to post yet I think that is as valid as commenting on the subject it relates to

And Alan Hansen is a top British football expert but he is a **** as well is he not

I think the idea is that if he's good enough for Real Madrid then he's good enough for us.

If we're actually interested, that is. Which we probably aren't.

And if we buy him, which we probably won't.

Balague has shifty eyes.