Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How bizarre..Tim from The goodies just replied to my enquiry about a villa in portugal

How bizarre..Tim from The goodies just replied to my enquiry about a villa in portugal

shall i mention ecky thump ? looks like nice villa tbh might well go for it..

I will go for the rental thing again. Everything went rather smoothly.

The one in LA was really good as it was ran by a company who clearly does this as their business. and the lady was ace.

The won in Hawaii was more of a proper private rental and not as good. but still good.

you are a very dedicated status-citer. hehe I remember the pictures from the ski hut, and now this

When are you renting it and for how long? Do you mind me asking how much it's going to set you back?

why is he friend of yours ? Smile 10 days in august..looking to spend £1750 - 2250 per

week for villas..4 bed, 4 bathroom , 4 to 6 of us going,...anything else dear ? its just on the golf course behind Meia Praia above lagos

ski hut ? what you talkin bout made septic

It's basically Twitter for snin

11:36am I think I'm going to die #notlongforthisworld

11:38am it,s a zoinist consporacy #thetruth

right im flouncing #flouncingashipstercnutgettingcnutish

I don't know, some schnitzel you were eating on the slopes. made me fvcking jealous I have to say.