Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nice to know Rebekah Brooks went through the trauma of failed IVF

Hmmmmm. I'm a bit worried about you sullying decent Christian women with your foul Levite seed, tbh

What of our pure, Nordic bloodlines, hmmm? They're b*ggered. That's what.

No offence, like.

You cant call a trial off just because it's long hehe

And I was bloody right about Hutton, I dont mean to go on, of course.

Yes you can. They do it with fraud trials all the time.

Everyone gets bored and confused, so they pack it in. Sensible imo.

And it's Judicial Review, ffs! That's always a way of kicking the can up the road until nobody gives a sh*t anymore.

That's mostly because the SFO are so bad

Or you can tell him to stop believing the Roman propaganda and point out that

crucifixion was a Roman punishment, that he is naive to believe a made-up book like the bible (which the Romans heavily edited), and that the Romans persecuted the Jews at the time, drove them from their land which they renamed Palestine, and saw to it via their extended, Vatican-run empire that they were persecuted for another two thousand years. Bloody Romans.

Pfffffffft. You've clearly drunk the Zionist Kool-Aid, a. Shake head My eyes are open, dude!

And anyway, it was Caiaphas and his Sanhedrin who brought charges against and prosecuted JC. The Romans (as the governing power) simply (and, in the case of Pontius Pilate reluctantly) followed the ruling of the partially autonomous civil/religious authorities. You can't pin this one on Rome with your anti-Papist agenda.

Besides, the people who wrote the Bible, the great missionary Paul and the first Pope were Jews themselves.

Big question of how much of the original bible remained after the vulgate though

hehe You can take the boy out of the Church

but you can't take the priest out of the boy.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, though, is it?

I could contend that they took out bits where the Jews gang-raped the BVM, j. That doesn't mean it's true.

'the Jews'

Even if a high priest did feel the urge to eliminate a threat (which is probably fairly normal behaviour for senior religious nutjobs imo) it is the equating of an entire history of people with the alleged crimes of an individual (or group of individuals) which renders the whole thing blatantly racist.

As you well know.

Oh and as for the bible - why believe any of it? Spare ribs? Pillars of Salt?