Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nice to know Rebekah Brooks went through the trauma of failed IVF

Nice to know Rebekah Brooks went through the trauma of failed IVF

Only shame is that her infertility wasn't down to ovarian cancer, the amoral ****.

Poor show. Frown

Has anybody pointed out that it's a bit late for the "look, i AM human" angle?

Still, she's already been let off one charge, I can see a clean sweep acquittal here.

Looks like Tony's advice was decent after all.

Also, I seem to remember everyone telling me I was a paranoid conspiracy theorist when I said Hutton was a kangaroo inquiry with a pre-determined result.

Once more, Jorge has the last laugh

Occasionally humanity conjures individuals so despicable such

words are justified.

Her, not me

good work mont..back yo your proper old skool insults..far better imo

I would have thought she's been shown to be all too human Shrug

Let's be honest: does anyone really give a toss? Really?

Ultimately, this thing has been hijacked by party politics (as these things always are), which has only served to incline most people not to care. It was interesting for a bit, but that was two years ago. Everyone's bored now and it just looks like a witch hunt.

"Judge not lest ye be judged", m.

Of course, your lot did judge the chap who said that.

Then they nailed him to a cross and left him to die.

Bit off, that.

I think the trial's been pretty interesting

Also, it does feel like a bit of the old journalistic world has been laid to rest with all of this. I dont really think it's party political though, apart from she's a close friend of the PM and Coulson was his Netto Alistair Campbell.

And the crimes were actually pretty f**king despicable, let's not forget that.

Given that the british public is currently consuming their tiny minds with people playing crown green bowls on an ice rink I hardly think what they are interested in should be any barometer of validity.

Also, it's been worth it to prove that the Hutton sham was just that

What more penance can I offer for "my lot" than ending my heebie lineage

by procreating with a gentile?

Exactly. So it's served its purpose, then. Shrug

People only want one witch hunt at a time, j. And we've had Jimmy Savile since then, so Yewtree's of far more interest.

And how you can claim it's not party political when Tom Watson has used it as a means to get vengeance on Murdoch for his beloved Gordon I don't know.