Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: As per PRSB below... One for all the people claiming Ozil is "****" ....

As per PRSB below... One for all the people claiming Ozil is "****" ....

Wenger: "You have to let Ozil recover. I had examples- Bergkamp in '99, he didn't want to take 1 after. Incidentally he gets a statue today"

I was getting extremely irritated by the c**t who sits behind me calling him ****

on Wednesday night

Playing poorly, is not the same as being ****.

Didn't think he actually played that poorly, probably not a player you want on the pitch

when down to 10, mind

True, but you also can't take him off just because you've gone down to ten men either though.

It wouldn't have looked too good, I reckon.

I would keep him on the pitch for that little bit of magic that he does in most games

winning the penalty being an example, how many other players have we got that would have pulled off that bit of skill?

He desperately needs runners off the ball, without Walcott and Ramsey breaking from the middle of the park his passing has to be simple to feet balls which make him seem less effective.

It is the vocabulary of the football supporter all the same.

No professional footballer is ****, even the **** ones that play for **** clubs. Generally speaking they are extremely talented and the really good ones are outrageously talented.

However, in heat of the moment, that split second when you want to strike a player:

a) f**k off Ozil you outrageously talented but slightly off the boil perhaps a little tired Turkish German

b) f**k off Ozil, you're ****

It is rare that you will hear a) above.

You don't sacrifice ¤40m players.

Exactly.

You should if they aren't what's required at that time

So was the guy next to me, was furious with him!