Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Sick as a parrot over that result. Ozil beats player in box, pen, yellow. Robben beats player in box

Sick as a parrot over that result. Ozil beats player in box, pen, yellow. Robben beats player in box

pen ,red. No justice. Not a chance in hell of getting 3 goals over there. c**ts. Season over

Yes, but the goalkeeper is the last man and even with a bad touch, there is still a case to argue

that he would have tapped it into an empty net had Schezezney not touched him.

I think it was a fair decision, we'd think ourselves very lucky if he got yellow.

It wasn't a bad touch Shrug

Rich in proving he knows f**k all about football no 1034 shocker

Rich chose the wrong profession.

Should have become a journalist.

The ref decided that one or other German defender may have been able to affect a challenge.

Not sure if it was Dante or whoever but they were not far from being in line with Ozil. Now chances are they wouldn't but he made his call.

Robben's next touch was to roll the ball into an empty net.

Similar because we are Arsenal supporters with an incorrect sense of grievance, but ultimately totally f**king different.

That's supposed to make me feel better? I'm quite entitled to be subjective if I want to...

Re: Rich chose the wrong planet