Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Next season: RVP & Balotelli ....Wenger knows! Nod

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Next season: RVP & Balotelli ....Wenger knows! Nod

together with Giroud and Sanogo we'd push City for having the best strikers (and cover)

I still dont really get the whole rating Giroud thing tbh..the quality of service and midfield he

has I'd expect a baboon could knock a few in

i mean i think he's ok..but if we had rvp and balotelli id f**k him out the window

orhe would be f**king sometart out the window anyway

decent back up I'd say ....keep him for the League cup and occasional FA Cup games

I really don't get it that you don't get it, our style of football is based around him, he isn't

playing the Aguero or Suarez style, his job is more of a link, hold the ball and give and give it players like Ozil, Santi etc.

Yes he has missed a few chances recently but I believe he has played too much football and needs a rest (yes I know about his extra activities ) and perhaps players such as Sanogo will allow him to do that

Frown I forgot Mikel is banned for tomorrow night

Thank f**k for that then

No bad thing, imo

he's just not good enough any more for the top teams

wonder if its a dip in form or a real decline....always thought he'd be good for another

2 years

I think we're much better with Flamini and him in there

leaving aside a couple of ropey performances recently he's been very consistent . Think we'll miss him. Flamini and Jack v their midfield strikes me as free kicks and cards all round