Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gervinho was ridiculed by so many Arsenal fans, now it looks like he'll get player of the year in

Gervinho was ridiculed by so many Arsenal fans, now it looks like he'll get player of the year in

Italy.

Scored 2 more goals tonight in the Italian Cup semi-final

tbf he was a bit "Ali Dia" for us innit

Player of the year? Is serie a really that **** nowadays?...having said that

I was surprised he gave up on him (you emirates goers have to take the blame here). His finishing was woeful, but he created a lot of space for the other players

Wasnt he also player of the year in Ligue Unnngghh?

"you emirates goers" Roll eyes

Apart from your obvious wind-up there's also the factor of a million internet retards constantly slagging every player off at the first opportunity.

Hey, it was Weger himself who blamed you guys....you filled the place with a toxic

Energy that killed the poor lads confidence ..shame on you Asberto, shame on you

Your typo reminds me. I'm thinking of changing my name to Asbesto, to reflect my poison.

This game is too easy, really.

http://www.awimb.com/fudforum/index.php?t=tree&goto=3564 192&rid=2804&S=42fc6ba73aed02533376cb4ce1f3dcc1

That's about half of this table-topping team you've cùnted off there.

We've already covered this, He is used by Garcia his current manager very differently

to how Wenger allowed him to play.

Garcia also happens to be his old manager in France.
    Hence good > iffy here > good again

Garcia knows how to and is prepared to play to Gervinho's strengths.

The auto correct amused me on that one, so I left it in, you cancer causing c**t!