Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 'Prince Charles (Annual Inc. c£20m) brings cheer to Somerset with £50k charity grant'

'Prince Charles (Annual Inc. c£20m) brings cheer to Somerset with £50k charity grant'

I read this long article on him which described him as quietly but effectively organizing for

charities - similar to Clinton.
    He (Prince C.) apparently has a knack for getting the right people in the same room and then using the fact that it is always difficult to say No to royalty to drive results home.

So this 50k is a piece of a bigger picture I'd say.

Or I've been totally propagandaized. Who knows?

Oh yeah, he's all for the good causes, as long as he can subvert democratic process at the same time

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/aug/12/prince-charle s-scrutiny-mps-lobbying

As he owns massive swathes of land quite a lot of stuff effects his business interests. Here's the kicker though, he's in dispute with Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs (no, seriously, no conflict of interests there) as to whether Duchy of Cornwall is actually a business. He sees it as more of a charity type of thing, subject to less taxes, obviously.

I'd have said "That's why we Americans don't do this nobility thing" except for the past 30 years

that's all we've been doing is developing our own group of nobility and now our class movement is worse than yours!

I wouldn't have thought it would happen in America and it happened right before my eyes.

Pretty much. He's all for charity as long as it's not his own money.

He is a big fan of taking the credit though.

Back and to the left, dude. Back and to the left

Go back to bed, America. Your government has figured out how it all transpired. Go back to bed, America. Your government is in control again. Here. Here's American Gladiators. Watch this, shut up. Go back to bed, America. Here is American Gladiators. Here is 56 channels of it! Watch these pituitary retards bang their f**king skulls together and congratulate you on living in the land of freedom. Here you go, America! You are free to do what we tell you! You are free to do what we tell you!

At night he creeps into poor peoples' houses and steals their iPhones and Xboxs.

WILL NO ONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?

How much of your annual income have you given them, j? Out of interest.

C'mon, this is a man who is just now trusted enough to jobshare with his mum. He's 65

Whatever your views on the monarchy he's clearly a wrongcock.

'clearly a wrongcock'. Is that your professional opinion as a psychologist?

Or are you just determined to abuse anything that smacks of decency?