Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I haven't seen MotD for weeks. Is Hansen still all, "Not for me, no" when asked about our

I haven't seen MotD for weeks. Is Hansen still all, "Not for me, no" when asked about our

titles chances?

Is that really such an unfair conclusion?

I should have elaborated, really. The problem isn't that he believes that we won't win the league,

the problem is that the question is usually phrased, "CAN Arsenal win the league?" Ask me, "Will Arsenal win the league?" and I'm with Hansen, "Not for me." But "CAN they win the league?" Yes, these team is clearly talented enough to challenge, and, under certain circumstances, they're clearly capable of winning it.

Fair enough. Though I don't think it's out of the question that we may end up proving

incapable of winning it.

So, as a pundit, if he thinks that possibility is real, I have no problem with him sticking his neck on the line and predicting it.

He, after all, is the one that will look silly if we win it.

I suspect your issue is with punditry per se rather than Hansen.

Looks like Charlie's on the way out. Frown

Been in the **** too long?

Yes, I heard. V. sad.

Poor old Chas. They're having a look inside today?

I fear you may have unrealistic hopes for the semantic subtlety of Match of the Day pundits

Had a look yesterday. Can't see his heart there's so much soft tissue, apparently. Frown

If the insurance company gives the thumbs up, they'll open him up and, if they can't operate, euthenase him.

Poor old sod.

He will be off hunting with Buster.

They will be waiting for us across the rainbow bridge