Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have a couple of questions for some of the regular Emirates goers please

I have a couple of questions for some of the regular Emirates goers please

1) What is the section that is ring fenced off behind the goal at the front of the lower tier in the clock end. It says something about Young Guns enclosure above. So is this where kids can go unsupervised and watch the game. I guess 14 year olds and above or something? Why do they need a ring of stewards to look after them and it looks from where I am that they lose a row of seats behind them as well?

2) When did Jean Richard take over sponsoring the clocks at The Emirates, I found it most offputting yesterday that the clock at the bottom of the big score board was different and that the two clocks in the middle of East and West kept rotating the writing on them.

I don't like change...

I won't be buying any Jean Richards clocks. They stop working after 45 minutes.

Anyway, it's nice to know that we have an official stopwatch partner, even if they're a bit **** really.

As for the kids - you should probably stop wondering why there is a ring of stewards around them, with people like, erm, mentioning-no-names about.

Oh, and it was the first time for that sponsor, I believe.

You should buy won of the ones they have at OT.They never stop after 45 minutes.

The Jean Richard thing was announced a few days ago, I think.

And I have absolutely no idea about the kids, you disgusting fellow.

So it is kids then? I am in North Upper, so can't see faces. Just wondered what the club were up to

Like a new signing, so to speak.

You know Arsene is minutes from giving it some Flava

Nod It's the area where U18s or summat get in for a tenner.