Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My mate is having an orthodox Jewish wedding in a few weeks. Part of the deal is that they have to

My mate is having an orthodox Jewish wedding in a few weeks. Part of the deal is that they have to

attend a series of sessions with a rabbi prior to the wedding to discuss various matters relevant to marriage such as responsibility, expectations, fidelity, etc.

In their last session, the rabbi informed his partner that if she was not sure whether she had finished her period (in orthodox Judaism, you’re not allowed to have sex until seven days after), she would have to send her knickers in an envelope to the rabbi who would assess them to determine whether or not she had indeed finished.

This genuinely happened and is apparently standard across orthodox Judaism in the UK and America.

Do jews not wear tampons and pantyliners?

Presumably someone batted an eyelid at that point

filthy fecking perverts..he then finishes off his week by biting off a foreskin..

ban all religions now imo ..its just an excuse for wrongcocks to do filthy things

f**king hell, this place is like the letters page in Der Sturmer sometimes.

Leave the f**king jews alone!

Does she get them back?

Ah, right on cue, here's Julius Streicher.

as Putin says they can do what they want but leave the kids alone...in fact did Putin also say

if your gay no problem but its ur look out mate" ? maybe he is on AWIMB

I don't think she'd want them back coated in rabbi jizz.

im hving to do some work for floyd now hes left awimb.. anyway not at all

all religions are as dispicable to me tbh..even the buddhists now massacring people in burma..no good comes of religion