Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I hope plenty of those who are going will show solidarity with the Cov City fans tonight by standing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I hope plenty of those who are going will show solidarity with the Cov City fans tonight by standing

to acknowledge their protest against their hedge-fund owner who has made them play their home games in Northampton and is destroying their club.

I have a soft spot for Coventry City. I lived there when they beat Spurs in the Cup Final and celebrated with the whole city. Also, the first game I went to at Highbury was in the 4th round of the FA Cup in January 1977. We won 3-1 and SuperMac scored . Coventry also had an ace Admiral kit, the Subbuteo team of which I got later that year.

I will be supporting their protest, unless of course the cùnts have sung "Same old Arsenal..." before the 35th minute in which case I hope their ****ty little club becomes extinct.

Marve to defend evil hedge funds in 5...4...3...

Am I the only person that thinks 'f**k 'em'? Frankly, I care not a jot about Coventry, the club or

it's fans.

Hope we stuff them 8-0

I favour solidarity in cases like this. I didn't like it all when we mocked Hull and Cardiff

recently over their respective battles with their owners.

The only one I ever sided with was Brighton and the closing of Goldstone Ground

hope they get to the premiership

i hope we stuff em but happy to clap polietly there little protest imo

dion dublin always was good cheap buy on fifa and wanchope

I think Marve is probably busy..Major down move this morning. Coming into key resistance at 1806.75

Major down move this morning.

Coming into key resistance at 1806.75.

If can’t hold – could see a major correction ahead.

Stay tuned for updates.

Dow futures down -120 points

http://www.cnbc.com/id/17689937

Global Markets Are Getting Rocked

It’s ugly out there.

Read more at http://investmen****chblog.com/s-yen-soars-equity-futures-tu mble-as-em-revulsion-escalates/#vcIyURz3cYu3eZd1.99

Yawn

Money to be made when markets go down as well as up mate.

pondlife

I'm struggling to give a monkeys, personally

I've just never liked the club, keith houchen aside

one should stand shoulder to shoulder with comrades jorge