Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Would anyone object if I expressed my desire for Myles Palmer to get cancer?

Would anyone object if I expressed my desire for Myles Palmer to get cancer?

Sorry, just read his outrageous "Wenger has changed" article and need to vent...

Myles probably

You might want to read Pedro from Le Grove's piece yesterday.

He now wants Wenger to sign a new contract

I'd forgotten about him. Oh dear, Wenger has changed? What a simpleton.

More likely Wenger has done what he feels was best given the resources he had available at any given time.

Re: Would anyone object if I expressed my desire for Myles Palmer to get cancer?

His content is annoying sometimes but i admire his writing style. you can tell he was a newspaperman -- short simple sentences sprinkled with the odd well-crafted phrase. so much flowery writing nowadays, nice to see old skool.

Just looked. One of the worst pieces of writing on any subject I've ever read

I'd heard that blog talked about and assumed it was decent. Is he seriously the main guy behind it?

I've not seen that particular missive, but I'd certainly find it odd if Wenger

hadn't changed.

What are his workings?

Wenger came round to the view that it would be better if we scored more goals, conceded fewer and

won more games, and did all of the necessary things to make this happen such as making the defence play better, making the strikers play better, and signing better players.

Basically, he listened to the fans.

If you think he writes badly you should see some of the other Arsenal blogs out there.

Myles Palmer himself gives him a run for his money in that regard imo.

But yes, Pedro is the man at Le Grove, who gets a slot on Sky next to Tim Payton and Stuart Robson when it's time to slag off Arsene. He gets a huge number of responses to his blog, which may be why he is considered 'influential. Amusingly, he used to defend the right of a poster called 'Dial Square' (one of his comments contributers) to voice his 'opinion' which always involved slagging of Wenger, the club and all the players for years. Until the other month, when he banned 'Dial Square' after he was outed as a Spurs WUM.

So yes, Pedro, the man who supported anti-Arsenal bile from Spurs fans.

Admire? He writes like a tabloid retard. An absolute cretin of the first order.