Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cazorla out, Podolski in, for the Fulham game

Cazorla out, Podolski in, for the Fulham game

His form is strange. He has games where he looks amazing. then others makes lots of errors

I suppose this is normal but risky.

Nothing like the player we saw last season but then again he was very good against spurs

just like to see Podolski on left against Fulham

Players finding form will be the key to the rest of the season.

Giroud was looking a bit crap in recent weeks. But a short break and a good goal last night I think will help him.

Ramsey started great then dropped off somewhat but hopefully will come back strong.

Walcott was good when he came in but we played most of the season without him.

Hopefully Cazorla can find his old form.

And I don't think we've yet to see the best of Ozil though he has been great at times.

Ozil is a strange one, he's good but I just think I expect to see more from him

granted it's 1st season, didn't have pre-season with the squad, etc but still, just remember him being far more dynamic and running with the ball for Germany and Real

I think he needs a player to make a connection with. Not Ramos style.

Giroud and Ozil are not on the same wavelength yet.

I forgot to mention Wilshere. He has been excellent lately. and I haven't been a fan so far.

I agree with you but we have to be patient as we won't see the very best of him until next season

Most of our great players took time to settle in

I think the fact that it his 1st season in a new league is the most significant reason

Bergkamp mentioned in his book how long it took to adjust to a new league

They hate each other fash