Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh dear, Alas at same time PSG's Alex says of homosexuality on French TV: God would've created not

Oh dear, Alas at same time PSG's Alex says of homosexuality on French TV: God would've created not

Adam and Eve but Adam and Yves (French boy's name)

In fairness to the homophobic ****er who knocked us out of the Champions League

His "Adam and Yves" pun works better than the lame English "Adam and Steve" one.

If we're covering all the X/Y chromosome bases here can I raise you a Madam and Eve

The abuse and attacks suffered by people who disagree with homosexuality is horrific isnt it?

Some people are simply uncomfortable with it and that doesnt make them evil or bad in my book. After all it is an unusual act in itself whether right or wrong. The list of things humans are not allowed to be uncomfortable with grows year on year.

btw I have no objection to it at all but would prefer if it wasnt celebrated and shouted from the rooftops as if it was an heroic and special achievement. Be who you are and get on with your lives without fuss.

Roll eyes People who think that rhymes make for a good argument.

He probably looked all smug after he'd said it - like he'd said something terribly clever.

I disagree. Adam and Steve is a classic.

You can no more 'disagree with homosexuality' than you can disagree with being black, you f**knugget

What you mean is 'people who fear and hate it due to their stupidity and ignorance'.

I would say that coming out as gay is a brave achievement

and sometimes heroic, too.

All you need to do is imagine people talking about black people in the way they still talk about gay people and gay activities and you realise how far they have to go to achieve equality.

So I think they are entitled to shout from the rooftops.

If I can be terribly blunt

You know the rest

Oh Berni you silly sausage I didnt have you down as a left wing PC wrist flopper!?

Bringing race into it is a bit silly and rather typical of political correctness. If all else fails shout RACIST lol. Try telling Evander Holyfield he disagrees with blacks (He was pulled into the diary room on Celeb Big Brother btw for making homophobic comments). Now most people who are uncomfortable with homosexuality have been either raised in a different culture or have simply grown up with their own beliefs. They arent racist or hateful, just rather against men sticking their willies up other mens bottoms I suspect. Human nature eh!