Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should've started with Flamini and TR7

Should've started with Flamini and TR7

Cazorla and Arteta were poor.

Also thought Giroud had a poor game...looked out of his depth and how embarrassing was that air-shot in front of goal when Ozil scored?

Thank goodness that Ozil was there to take advantage of that fluff by Giroud.

Man of the Match was Koscielny - had Lukkaku in his pocket.

Whatevr happened to that Swansea lad? achoo....all the rage last year.

Is he still alive?

Kos has been the best defender I. The league for some time now.....don't get any respect from the poondits.

Giroud was fine, but fighting for space as he was constantly crowded out. His shot at the end was

terrific.

Agree re MF. Wondered if AW thought he was high risk of an early booking. Though Mr Webb took a

while to get going in the card department.

Giroud looked out of his depth? Were you aware he was playing against TWO top centre halves by ?

himself?

and how embarrassing was that air-shot in front goal? Please don't tell me you are going to start picking on Giroud now, he has been one of our best players this season

i noticed giroud chased an opponent into our own half until the ball was recovered

he had a great game.

Giroud wasn't "out of his depth"

as you may or may not know, Giroud relies on runners to be effective. If there are no runners, Giroud is ineffective. The midfield was being pushed back so they couldn't get up to support, particularly the wide players.

No point trying to use reason, Hendon is a top, top spazztard.

Giroud was fouled, was a pen