Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Poldi back in time for Citeh and Chelsea then Clound Nine

Poldi back in time for Citeh and Chelsea then Clound Nine

Speaking on December 3, ahead of the Hull City game, Arsene Wenger said: "Lukas Podolski should be back in normal training after the Hull game. What he lacks is competition. You would say it will take at least a week with normal training to consider him fit for the squad."

I'm scared about that Chelsea game after such a gruelling week Frown

Clound Nine He is the forgotten Arsenal player.

Even I forget about him.

All they say is. Arsenal need a new striker.
    If Podolski and Giroud are fit as much as I dislike to say this Bendtner is not a bad 3rd choice to have.

Is he really a striker, though?

On his own? One up front? Hmm? Double pivot, trequartista, jumpers for goalposts?

A draw in it is fine.

"On his own" hehe

Never before in any Arsenal team I can remember has a central striker been less "on his own"

Surely that title belongs to Park.

A lad who gets paid handsomely and no matter how dire those straits are he is not trusted enough to play.

Olivier seemed pretty lonely up there at the beginning of last season.

The way they powered past Southampton in that second half looked ominous.

I always get the feeling that Mourinho hates us and places a huge emphasis on beating Arsenal.
    This is all idle speculation but I wonder if he got fed up with Abramovich goading him towards the end of his first tenure, bemoaning the fact that his teams still couldn't deliver the beautiful game like Mr Wenger's ?

You mean the nine days off after the City game? Gruelling

We are shafted at City though - late kick off on Sunday, away game in Europe Wednesday, early kick-off on Saturday. Great planning