Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do we preserve ourselves for ManU or go full throttle for both Dortmund and ManU?

Do we preserve ourselves for ManU or go full throttle for both Dortmund and ManU?

assuming that Dortmund beat Napoli at home and we beat Marseille at home, then regardless of our result in Dortmund, we will need a point in Naples to secure qualification.

So what do we do?

You do know that in real life football, teams make equal efforts to win each game

the boss doesnt say 'alright lads dont try so hard today we'll save ourselves for next week' .. talk about asking a pointless question

You thick cünt.

I do question why people ask things like this. The only thing we could maybe do is rest a load of

first team players but there is zero chance of that happening.

It means rest a few you doink

well then say so next time

anyway i think some other retard asked the same thing the other day and as far as i am aware i dont think a formal decision was passed on to Arsene for his feedback as yet.

Its pointless questions like this which spur me on to create adult intelligent polls as per below

I left it to your powers of deduction to figure out

clearly I over estimated your capabilities

If we beat Dortmund by a better score than 2-1 and we beat Marseilles, then we qualify regardless>>

of what we do in Napoli. Even if all three teams reach 12 points (Dortmund betas Marseille and Napoli; Napoli beats Marseille and us) we will best Dortmund on GD between the two team (home and away record between us and Dortmund, that is).

Very unlikely 3 teams can have 12 points but not impossible.

If we beat them exactly 2-1, then it's total goal difference; if still tied, then it's goals scored; if still tied then UEFA coefficient, where we top the group.

Dont get trappy with him b&b, hes a boy

Good point...that is why you are the PhD

the question is still, well almost, valid