Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Keep safe in the storm Thumb Up

Keep safe in the storm Thumb Up

The wind has subsided here slightly but the rain has started and its belting down.

Just had a tree miss my car by about five feet. Turned round and headed home. f**k that!

poof ;-)i went for a run at 6.30 am for a recky then no probs driving in at 7.30

storm in a teacup, just a bit of a blow..this country needs a pint of HTFU..cancelling all the trains in advance..ridiculous! at least heathrow ok and sons flight all ok out to spain thism orning so im happy

it was only blowy from 6.20 to about 7.20 wasnt it ..not bad at all really

It is possible you were driving downa different road in a different part of the country

I set off thinking it was all *******s. f**k it, not risking my life pr my car for a poxy meeting. Branches flying aroudn everywhere. f**k that.

the others having the meeting now will be thinking..

what a pooove imo

" 0754:

The chief meteorologist at the Met Office, Paul Davies, says: "The storm we are experiencing at the moment is unusual because we haven't had a storm like this for the last five years. But it's not exceptional."

a bit of a blow..it is october / november after all.. at least everyone is in our office..no shirkers trying to use a few leaves blowing about as an excuse imo

enjoy your day at home tho lucky bugger

I will be going to my office later this morning when it has calmed down

I am not a poof. Hard as f**king nails, me

Since when has the area immediately in front of the griddle been called an 'office'

Shhhhhh. I am trying to enjoy a nice cup of tea here