Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Hart hehe

Hart hehe

the media have just realised how many mistakes he makes

he has always made mistakes ,

I've always thought he was dodgy on low shots.

CL last year he pushed shots out straight to forward, not a whisper from media

BECAUSE HE WAS THE BEST KEEPER IN THE WORLD

He's got way to much muscle on him....body fat ratio is too low to be a goalkeeper.

Basically the guy has zero cardio so is always vulnerable mentally and physically in the last 15 minutes of games.

Needs to eat more food.

i thought chesney was too fat ??

He is.....to slow to react to those Dortmund goals....just fell on his butt both times....

Didn't want to go on a Chesney rant on Tuesday about it as Dortmund really did a number on us.....there's a lot we could learn from them about organisation and pressure football....we were masters of that back at Highbury.

That said....he has done a lot of work trimming up since last year....I wonder if that was because of his ankle problems last year....just couldn't get on the thread mill.

De Gea is the best but has an utterly woeful defence and midfield protecting him. Not sure on Lloris as he's a disaster waiting to happen....just wait....it'll come.

Complete *******s.

Classic symptom of a technical problem that is. Dudek had it and never got past it

Absolute crap and you know it