Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Soooo.... who's excited about those Jacksonville Jaguars coming to London, eh?

Soooo.... who's excited about those Jacksonville Jaguars coming to London, eh?

would be midly more excited if some Jacksonville Cougars were on their way

Cougars?

Florida Cougars are an especially vicious and aggressive breed. Beware of the twice-divorced cougar. There is no antidote.

f**k them. We can go over .500 for the first time in years if we win tonight Clound Nine

Well, when you take into consideration that the NFL is about as popular a sport as curling

And that there are about 4 people on this board who appear to like it, yourself being one of them.

I'd bet good money that you could probably work out the answer to that. Good luck

I'm not sure that's true. There will be a London franchise within 10 years. It is quite

Popular outside of the US, just not on football levels.

Nod It could be a groundshare with Spurs, if these rumours are to be believed. >>>

There was a London team about 20 yrs or so ago and look what happened there

Who else will go that way? Will it be a UK league or another European league that just dies the longer it goes on.

Maybe the times are changing so quickly these days that maybe it will take off. Good luck to it if it does.

I don't have anything good to say about the NFL, but that doesn't mean that's its a **** sport. Just my opinion.

But I will say this...It is a good day out if you watch it in person, but not something that you'd want to do every week.

Recipe for disaster, imo. Hope that it happens