Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: hehe So the blonde girl in Dublin was their child after all.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

hehe So the blonde girl in Dublin was their child after all.

Oh well, anyone can make a mistake.

yup its like anti semetism sweeping europe but now its anti roma and pro blonde hair children..this

maddie *******s is getting out of hand...and everyone pushing the anti roma agenda then will link it to romanians etc..fascism is on the march again have no doubt guns

Why don't we just send the buggers back and fly our St Georges flag with pride?

Oh hang on, I think I am getting things mixed up here.

Took me a while to find that story on the BBC website - unlike the initial story. Roll eyes

Won should perhaps start bringing some kind of proof

in the form of a DNA test or sumfink if your kids looks differ from your good self in some way. In case you run into ze polizei I mean, venn out palying wiz ze kids.

"Papiere!! Schnell! Los!

No, the parents probably cooked the whole thing up themselves, to teach the little brat a lesson.

Like, there are worse things in life than having to wait until their birthday party to wear their new purple frilly dress, or whatever.

Good job too.

Pretty major story where it matters Shrug

A bit like Napoli fans smashing up Piebury Corner

All over every news outlet. Then when a 42 year old British guy from Hampshire is the only person arrested over it, it barely makes the news at all.