Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oi Chief, I am coming over in 8 days time. Can you get all this budget stuff sorted?

Oi Chief, I am coming over in 8 days time. Can you get all this budget stuff sorted?

I don't want to get stuck at immigration or a library or something

Given the media hysteria, I understand your angst

but there is a whole swath of this country that is still going on as usual. Shocking, I know, given what I am sure you are seeing on telly.

But to answer your question, can I get this budget sorted? No. No, I can't. I will tell you that the farther from the East Coast or the West Coast you get, the less the impact. Here in The Middle, I feel nil.

TSA finger probe for you imo Nod

well that is all fine and dandy but I am avoiding the centre

Starting in Chicago, going down to Raleigh, then NOLA, then Vegas, then Los Angeles and finally San Francisco via Sideways country. Basically a big U bend along the coasts.

Anyhow, in the center they all wrastle bears and eat raw Buffalo so they can handle the oncoming melt down. I just don't want to be stuck in a queue for hours

Thanks for the offer but I am missing Boston out this time

About the only place I am

Aww, maybe next time. Chicago has my vote this trip before heading south

I am there 3 weeks and have got details of pubs showing all the games I am missing. My mrs is really happy about it

The arsenal America website should have all the local supporters clubs

Pubs listed too...if you want to watch with like minded folks!

I don't think you will have a problem

O'Hare can be a bit of a bitch, but given your time frame, no problems due to this kerfuffle.

I can't help but notice that St. Louis is not on the itnerary ...

side trip to see the Ol' Chief?