Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Modd, this if FYI, you do NOT need to respond

Modd, this if FYI, you do NOT need to respond

If I am such an awful, nasty bully, why don't you just ignore my posts, then you won't have to deal with me?

Such a simple solution.

Gwan click the button. I did.

No i won,t because i choose to face up to bullies rather then

ignore them. anyway lets leave this shall we. You can ignore me to my heart content. Anyway goodbye .

That wasn't a very long flounce, modd.

Let me tell you what I think about you.

I don't believe you're fake because it's gone on for so long. If someone was going to do that they'd have to either be autistic or be incredibly dull.

However, I do think you could make more effort on your spelling and grammar - to be frank; it's a complete disgrace.

Also, I think you have a mental capacity of someone older than 2. So if you could be a little more rational in your posts I think people would warm more to you.

Perhaps you could also focus on quality rather than quantity of posts? So many times after a win I see a page full of your sycophantic drivel.

That is all I have to say on the matter.

f**k me, what an arsehole

First of all only reason i come back for just today was people

choose to attack me again . You also launched a pretty shameful and disgusting attacking by saying i have mental thought of a two year old. I bet i could outdebate you on range of issues in real life that your narrow minded brain could not even understand.

Yes my spelling is bad but does not mean i am stupid. Your posts are hardly insightful yourself either mate. Often far more drivel then what i have to say

anyway goodbye.

Agree pope a proper total arsehole

who is rude man throwing abuse about me and how smart i am. He is no better then the other trolls on here really

Thanks anyway pope and hopefully when i am away you can outreason and out think their narrow minded hate. bye

Read my post again, modd. I said I believe that you have a mental capacity greater than that of a 2

year-old.

It was a compliment, modd.

And now you're bullying me for being nice

Just stick to posting on the dayshift, far more tolerant bunch

I avoid the nightshift, AWIMB just becomes f**king weird

Me bullying you. i don,t think so. You said i posted drivel and that it

not much better then two year. Pope was right when he said you were being arsehole. Don,t hide from your words. goodbye

Their nearly as bad on dayshift though with marve ,lady g and

others who launch abuse at me. Its for best that i don,t post on here next few months. Its make for very dull board when my name keeps getting talked about. anyway thanks mate and keep up the good work on board. bye