Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: hehe We win, Mourinho's Chelsea lose, man in court for sex with sheep at Spurs training ground.

hehe We win, Mourinho's Chelsea lose, man in court for sex with sheep at Spurs training ground.

What a fantastically amusing night's news that was yesterday imo.

Wait. What? I missed the sheep one. Coq in arse?

Yikes I saw the thread about sheep last night but didnt read it.

Will read it now.

You could also add in that Spurs are having to play their Carling Cup game on Tuesday after playing

on Sunday because we're playing West Brom on the Wednesday.

So they can't have both of us playing in Birmingham on the same night and we are considered more important to have the extra days rest.

Re: hehe We win, Mourinho's Chelsea lose, man in court for sex with sheep at Spurs training ground.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2424471/Ma n-court-trying-sex-sheep-Tottenham-training-ground.html

A 61-year-old IT worker appeared in court on Wednesday morning accused of trying to have sex with a sheep outside Tottenham's Enfield training centre.
    The state-of-the-art facilities are based on a 77-acre site in north London and Paul Lovell was caught with the animal close to the club's grounds on September 4, two days after Gareth Bale completed his move to Real Madrid

Wonder why they mention Bale in this story?

Quite handy that 1 little extra point, so far: CL, Ozil, they lose Bale, COC on wednesday

instead of Tuesday, Ozil, extra revenue, Ozil

Might go and sit in the court public gallery next month. hehe

My Goodness.