Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Some blog yesterday interviewed a Sperz blogger who said only Santi would get into the Spud's team.>

Some blog yesterday interviewed a Sperz blogger who said only Santi would get into the Spud's team.>

Though he said this was partly due to his hatred of young Jack.

I don't watch them, but this Sperzer was really impressed with all his new signings.

Is it true that a combined XI would only have Santi in with 10 of the scum?

Do they have a better RB than Bacca or LB than Gibbs?

(I also think Bac could be a top, top quality CH.)

Feo's goals and assists total last year was only one less than the Welsh Simian. Feo's already got 3 or 4 assists this year. Who have they got that will do better than his 35 goals and assists last year?

Is Arteta not as good as I think he is, or do people just under-rate him because of the role he plays like Gilberto used to get stick?

So which of our players would get into their team?

If TR7 could find his goal-scoring boots (like Rambo has) or Rambo keeps improving as he has this calendar year, I rate both of those two, too.

Are we really as weak as the Spud reckons?

what *is their team now and I will respond.

Dunno, mate. I don't watch them, that's why I was asking.

Right now I wouldn't have any if their midfielders over Santi, Jack & Ramsey.

Not even any of their shiny, new, expensive donkeys that they're drooling over?

imagine the pressure on them if they lose on Sunday

a draw will make it easier for both sides

I can;t believe you left Koscielny out. Roll eyes

Or Per. But I just assumed that given this spud was so convinced, they must have 2 CHs better than

Kos, Per and Bac.

I just wanted to know who they are.