Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What dickhead at Sky decided to add Carragher to MNF and ruin a very good show?

What dickhead at Sky decided to add Carragher to MNF and ruin a very good show?

I can find that one out

Finding his feet, or just a thick c**t?

I think it's the latter. His accent is f**king annoying, he struggles with the massive ipad, and

his analysis is clichéd.

Both, tbf.

It's unwatchable. Can't articulate. Can't operate the machinery. Completely unintelligible.

They were missing out on the key Dog demographic

"eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh"

Personally I think Neville is massively overrated, very much the tallest Dwarf at the circus.

Nobody matches Roy Keane at the moment, it's quite simple. It's not for his wit, rhetoric or tactical insight. It's just for the fact he seems to terrify everyone within fifteen yards of him to the point of tears which makes for great telly.

I noticed Hansen getting all technical on Saturday's MOPTD

talking about the bend in Cazorla's leg as he shoots being evidence that he's entirely two-footed.

Of course, Lineker immediately panicked that viewers would start switching off and witheringly asked him what on earth he was going on about

His accent is far too inpenetrable to let the majority of the country decide if he is a good analyst

or not. I disagree with Jorge about Neville but agree that Keane is excellent. Him and Neville together would be good tv

Hard work this.....no subtitles either.....

Jack needs to work on his right foot. It does restrict him, particularly around the box

Maybe santi can help him.