Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have to say that I was surprised to see this kid Yaya Sanogo get a run out

I have to say that I was surprised to see this kid Yaya Sanogo get a run out

towards the end of the match. I confess that I know nothing about him other than he came from obscurity and I really thought that he'd be someone we wouldn't see for some time.

But, could it be that Wenger has pulled in another one of his jewels from underneath the nose of everybody else's radar?

I get a feeling of deja vu about this kid. I'm thinking of Anelka all over again. If we don't sign a striker this coming week, then I think we'll be seeing more of this lad.

Best of luck to him.

Rein in the optimism there paco...it was a cameo appearance ffs

Rein in the negativity ... you're a cùnt.

I have no idea what this player is like tbh.

I'm not saying that he's the next Bendtner, ffs!

It just raised my eyebrows that we saw him so soon. I honestly thought that we might see him next season at the earliest.

Gnabry was on the bench too. I would like to think that he is more involved with Wengers plans, so it would have made a bit more sense to put him on instead of Sanogo.

Now do you fvckin understand

Or he could be in the squad as we have sold 37 players (give or take 20) and brought in nada?

Capiche?

Meaning that we have 14 fit players, and thats the only reason he played?

Then why not play Gnabry??

Have you seen Gnabry's hair? Can't have that near the first team imo

Whats his barnet got to do with anything?

Jesus wept, you seem to argue for the sake of it :baghead: