Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Yikes We are on first on MoD

Fight Wasp vs. Bee, Brutal! >>>>

hehe What the deuce?

Fecking commentator was like a stuck record with the "buy" issue

Stick to the action ffs

And as for that disrespectful Jug Eared cünt

And surprise, surprise, Arry doesn't fancy us hehe

Utter Crap. St Jonafon of Pearce's first question was 'Poldi and Giro have scored 38 goals. You're

a genius Arsene. My gooner fans from Capital Gold - London's Soccer Station - should trust you, shouldn't they?'

He finished the interview with 'You've known me for years but you still won't tell me, will ya?'

And he got the most insightful reply/info of all summer.

'Je veux que je had, Jonafon, we're trying but we ain't got nuffink sorted.'

He's the best commentator ever.

I love him.

And he loves us.

If we were on the telly (eg Copenhagen '94) I'd listen to 1548am for the audio.

I don't have Sky, just watch s0's stream. But I'd happily never watch another Arsenal game on tv/net again if I could hear Jonafon commentate on Capital Gold.

Fact.

Hmm. JP used to rant and froth about our 'appalling disciplinary record' every time we notched up

another red though. Also, even Tony Gale used to be positive about Arsenal on that programme. Fact is, they were paid to be, in the main, nice about Arsenal.

In 30 years JP is the only commentator I've ever liked. I even rhink he's on our side - though as a

pro he has to try to appear balanced - which means mentioning the big story, even if the story is that Arsenal are getting 1+ red card per game.

Also, we seem to win more when he commentates (ok, maybe I'm pissed. Don't drag up stats to disprove me.)

Do you remember Capital Gold?

'So, Bobby Moore, London's world cup winning captain, even though we were at the Lane today and Sperz lost, the Arsenal won, and in all 13 games we've covered between teams from London and the Norf, there were two draws, and the others finished London 9, Norvanors 2. So does it prove, Bobby Moore, London's world cup winning captain, that London is again better than the Norf?

Yes, Jonafon.'

Heaven.

f**k your modern world, with your Sky+ box and facebook and twitter and ****, give me back my Jonafon who I can listen to on my terrace trannie. :Hic:

Yes, I was referring to his work on Capital Gold.