Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Front 3 : Theo,Benzema,Cazorla Midfield: Jack, Ramsey, Angel, Arteta Clound Nine

Front 3 : Theo,Benzema,Cazorla Midfield: Jack, Ramsey, Angel, Arteta Clound Nine

defence: Sagna,Kos,BFG,Gibbs keeper : Casillas

Flamini is probably better than Arteta in that role, but Kondogbia would be even better.

Then add a right back such as Nip from Shalke and the squad will be complete.

We won't sign Casillas, though. Wenger won't spend £20million on a keeper that has no resale value.

Until you ask yourself why the hell would Benzema swap Real Madrid to

display great mental strength in the epic struggle for the 4th place trophy....

Why did Higuain, Caleljon, and Albiol leave to go to Napoli?

Unlike them, Benzema is currently a regular in the Madrid side. He'd have to

be a bit mental to swap that for a club that seems to be treading the same ground for the past I don't know how many years. I'd "love it" if he came, but I fear that's just more bombastic rubbish on our part.

An interesting 4-4-3 formation there, I like it.

We're unlikely to buy Casillas anyway, so just bin the idea of having a keeper imo.

Perhaps he sees himself to the incoming Bale as Rooney does himself to van Persie?

Well, here's hoping. As for Bale, who's to say he'll flourish over there?

Florentino Perez, I suppose.

Flamini better than Arteta???...:washyourmouthwithsoapsir: Nono

Flamini was good in his last season for us, then went to Milan for the money, never did the biz there and can't find a club now..(well he could, but no one is really after him is there? )