Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Got to say one thing about the Spurs signings it puts to bed the arguments

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Got to say one thing about the Spurs signings it puts to bed the arguments

of last season where we said it was vital to be in the CL to attract top pleyers.

That's just another Wenger excuse, clubs without CL football have been signing top players for

donkeys years.

No many of us including me were saying that was why it was important to qualify

also the money you get as well of course

The money side can't be argued against,

it's *******s though that top players won't sign for clubs who are not in the CL league.

Does it? Oh, good.

They haven't signed one player that would be considered top quality. They're all from outside the

Premier League as well. These things don't always work out.

Arsenal will finish above Spurs this season - mark these words. And it will be for no other reason than we have a manager many times better than their's.

Re: They haven't signed one player that would be considered top quality. They're all from outside the

What are you basing your assumption that they are top players on?

The transfer fee?

None of them have played for top sides in top leagues and proved themselves yet. None of them have a lot of international caps to their name (Paulinho 18, Capoue 7, Soldado 11, Chadli 14).

How do you know they are top players?

Because I have seen a couple of them play, funny enough. a couple of them are very

good players. I'm grown up enough to be able to accept this.

I'm sure they are very good football players. Amuray BIchoff is one of those. The fact is, I don't

think any of them would get into our team at full strength.