Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: My best mate at the start of the 90s (a scouser) believed in Mad Scotch Managers Disease. Reckon GG

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

My best mate at the start of the 90s (a scouser) believed in Mad Scotch Managers Disease. Reckon GG

and Kenny Dalglish suffered from it.

I reckon there's MFMD too.

Wenger's had it for years.

Wonder why no-one spotted the symptoms?

Because he's been able to keep us in Europe while paying the stadium off?

I get that everyone's angry that we had a bad summer but the melodrama here is f**king embarrassing.

no you are wrong - the team's performance (and the managers) were embarrassing...

and this is from me the great lover of wenger. i would have sucked him off for years and years - but this is the end i think..

or maybe not maybe i will let him bum me forever!!!

We're talking after one match ffs. Chill the f**k out.

no we're talking after months and millions available to rectify obvious problems

i have loved him and fought in caves for him up until now. he has neglected the side's obvious weaknesses for no discernable reason. first game. three dropped points. i'm not angry i am calm - logically, he has already f*cked up.

And? He could easily win the remaining matches this month and everything would be fine

Get a few quality signings in etcetc. He's done far too much for this club for ****s to turn on him after one match.