Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Suarez according to many newspapers and Sky Sports has apologized to his team mates,

Suarez according to many newspapers and Sky Sports has apologized to his team mates,

and is now back training with them and looking rather happy about it.The Sun also says that Suarez has apolgized,so it must be true then

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/10 248480/Luis-Suarez-reconciliation-with-Liverpool-on-cards-af ter-apology-that-earns-striker-a-place-on-training-ground.ht ml

We were never ever going to buy him. Pity, as he IS "super super quality".

Excellent. 40-50 million saved and the biggest c**t in football stays away from our club

Now just two more weeks of ridiculous rooney speculation and then, finally, this irritating summer is over and done with.

I personally believe that this Suarez malarkey was one of

the most embarrassing things in our history. This Gazidiz maybe an hotshot in the marketing merchandise game ,but he's shown himself to be completely inept when it comes to dealing with buying and selling players.His 40m and a quid bid showed him up for the clown that he is.
    Suarez will soon be making disparaging comments about Arsenal to curry favour with the scousers. The whole affair was a complete farce .

I notice the rooney rumours resurfaced once suarez went back to training

Therevis a tiny suspicion we are being played with. I dont actually believe it but it is hard to completely write it off.

Calm down, Peter. This is all merely another move in the game.

He is ours and you are just going to have to deal with that

Ivan and Wenger don't exactly discourage these innuendoes though ,do they?

When a player like Higuain signs for someone else they then let it be known that we were never in for him anyway

Agreed.

Perhaps we weren't.

For the record, I think we were.

Or is the Wenger/Gazidis plan working an absolute treat?