Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So I've gone and done it. I have joined BT for my phone and broadband so will now have BT Sport

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

So I've gone and done it. I have joined BT for my phone and broadband so will now have BT Sport

I hated what I saw of it on a stream for The Emirates Cup. Why can't they just be normal?

Already did it a couple of weeks back. Can honestly say I have noticed nothing better or worse about

the service.

The phone and broadband service, do you mean?

I am sure it will be identical, except for me I am having BT in my new house and leaving Talk Talk in my old house.

I think the difference comes if there is a problem, other companies get to blame BT for problems. BT can't do that so easily. That is what the Openreach guy told me when he installed fibre at my old place, anyway.

Yes, they are both the same as when I had Talk Talk.

But a damn sight cheaper

Cheaper?

It is more complicated for me as where I am moving to doesn't have fibre yet, but I don't need it there as the standard internet is fast enough.

But I thought BT were more expensive than TalkTalk on balance.

For me yes as I inherited Talk Talk from an existing deal

Also paid for 1 year's line rental in advance. What with changing supplier, paying the rental and not having to pay £10 to ESPN the 18 month deal has saved me £240

Well TalkTalk rent the BT lines, so it should be the same.

I can't get BT Frown

I live in some type of NTL exclusivity zone

NTL? Didn't that all finish some time back in the 90s?

I remember being really jealous of friends who had cable, even though we always had Sky.

It did but it all got switched across to Virgin Media

Although strangely I still have an active NTL World e-mail account with them