Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lacina Traore or Sam E'to ? Maybe Willian? All available

Lacina Traore or Sam E'to ? Maybe Willian? All available

...not at discount prices though....maybe AW can buy one of these and soften the blow if we do not get suarez at the end of this month?

Their Brazilian defensive midfielder Jucilei is also a good player...

Jucilei was rated as better than Paulinho when he was at Corinthians.

Another midfielder, Odil Ahmedov from Uzbekistan, was linked to us before he joined Anzhi. I think he was Usmanov's favourite player or something like that. He was famous for his long-range shots, which the Uzbeks referred to as him 'unleashing the kraken'...

let's get him too then...as cover...we'd be sorted..

no more transfer drama for the rest of the month!

hehe I remember that link. Imagine Arsene being appalled as he kept trying to shoot

Oh no, definitely not the Arsène way... That whole kraken thing sounds vaguely obscene too >>

Kraken has got to be an Uzbek euphemism of some kind.

"Your Honour, the defendant was observed behaving in a furtive manner and officers moved to arrest him on suspicion that he was about to unleash the kraken."

Maybe he's just a Ray Harryhausen fan

Ha, my best mate at primary school was the proud owner of a cheap plastic kraken...

This doesn't quite reflect its true lumpen, warty, cheapness – kind of a floating turd with claws:

Kraken is the name of the company that published that ****ty £3,000 Arsenal book

Having heard of Etos behaviour and having playing staff and managers removed I hope the c+nt gets

a career threatening injury.

Eto'o is meant to be on 350,000 p/w – not sure that would fit with Wenger's trolley dash instincts