Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Anyone else think that blocking

Anyone else think that blocking

out blocks 24,25,26,27,28,29 & 30 to fans over 16 without a junior gunner to take is a bad idea.
    I understand the need to bring on the next generation but using blocks 24 & 25 for 12-16 yr olds only, right next to the away fans is surely not a good idea. Rips the heart out of the Clock End.
    I don't see why the junior gunners can't get thier discounted seats anywhere in the ground as long as accompanied by an adult until a certain age, won't cost any more to the club.

There is no heart to the clock end imo.

I think it's a good initiative. We were pricing out younger fans, and that's the only real place for a good chunk of them, given STHs elsewhere

Nono blocks 24 & 25 were just starting to get lively last season

as more and more games became available to red members so the place got more of an edge to it.
    We certainly saw a huge improvement on previous seasons when it was final destination for touristas and their girlfriends.
    Now we are consigned to the sides and 'We're the Clock End' song has just gone up an octave or two.

Maybe so. There is nowhere else for them in the lower tier though

Plus, I'm sure the 16+ will give it some. I had no idea it was that many blocks tbh.

What if they are a bunch of emo kids Frown

Arsene Wenger's self harming army.

You could here the sound of razor blades on skin as Tottenham's last minute winner went in.

The 'Clock End' is full of those sad feckers who used to be in the North Bank