Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Surely a death threat is a sound enough reason for Suarez to break his contract with Liverpool...

Surely a death threat is a sound enough reason for Suarez to break his contract with Liverpool...

Arsene is known to keep a yard away from complex personalities not sure I understand his sudden obsession with Suarez these days..

"we can challenge even without signings", says the model charlatan!

Mate, you need get off the boiler for a while..To me, the club havent played the transfer market wel

We shouldnt have presented the moneyed rich club image suddenly when there arent many good options available for the key positions that we seek to fill...

If it was known that we would have this sort of money we could have as well spent it on retaining RVP...

Madrid have played the summer very well a net spend of just 12m for 3 of the brightest spanish prospects.

So, it's me that needs getting off the "boiler", eh? Not "we can challenge even without

signings" ******** spindoctor? Good luck with the brainwash drill, mate, hope you don't "feel" it anymore.

Dick Law appears to be doing very little towards improving his image as a useless c**t

beats me how palace signed the spanish u21 captain for 1.75m! Yikes

Desperation is the most likely reason,

although it looks now as though Ivan is calling the shots and Wenger is only a sideshow regarding signing players. Or even not signing them.
    It all started with that odd signing of the Korean striker a couple of seasons ago. He was clearly a Stan and Ivan merchandise style one.

Yes, the younger players have shown tremendous spireeeeet in Asia..

And let's not "kid" ourselves, that is all that matters to the egocentric c**t.

Dick Law is just a front ending negotiator, there is only one man who pulls the string at this club.

Obviously the club trusts him and so do many fans. Spending upwards of 40m on a personality disorder ridden striker isnt going to guarantee a League trophy for sure when the team lacks the overall will to fight. Rather, spread that over a few above average signings..