Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Ok, so assume there'll be no Suarez, Fellaini, Rooney, Fabregas (?) Higuain, Williams, Jovetic.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ok, so assume there'll be no Suarez, Fellaini, Rooney, Fabregas (?) Higuain, Williams, Jovetic.....

leaves us with ? as realistic targets.

Another summer of discontent.

I predict: barnard, a cheap french knockoff instead of williams, some random addition. let this

bet be registered here. I'm putting a quid down on it.

and AW reckons we'll be contenders. Has he actually read the footy pages of this country lately? It

may be beneficial if he subscribes to The Mail online, for their live Premier League transfer page.

That new chap at City is saying he will spend £100m in this window .

Now I'm not condoning this nonsense,but if you are going to do the talk then you have to do the walk. With Ivan it's just all talk.

Ivan knew there was no chance of signing Suarez for 30 or 40m, he also

knew that his 23m for Higuain was another no brainer . He could have had him if he had offered a bit more though because the Argie wanted to join us .
    Same with Suarez,50m gets the job done.
    Of course he's not worth 50m ,but then again he's not worth 40m either,but it looks good making big money offers for players that slippery Ivan knows their clubs will not sell to him at those prices.

Going public with the 'we've got loadsa money' thing was a bad idea. We've been totally egged.

Seripusly, the very name - IVAN....what the f**k did you think was gonna happen?

The 8 mil;lion per annum lying c**t will solve the problem with 3-4

Ligue 1 mediocre faceless idiots, who suck his miniscule ***** and revert to tikkas taka type.....to much amusement from the SERIOUS PL outfits.....as snotty snobby cretins on awimb dfrool over "Arsene's" strategy...,muhahahahah.....there has never ever been a worse charlatan than THAT c**t! f**k off an die, you prick, you've destroyed the Arsenal i fell in love with!