Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: As I am in a bad mood today. We will never sign Saurez Frown

As I am in a bad mood today. We will never sign Saurez Frown

like someone said here yeaterday....its like offering 40k for a 50k car! its not gonna happen!

The only silver lining to the cloud that is signing the horrible little ****

is that Liverpool fans seem to be genuinely perplexed that a player could "take a sideways step" and join Arsenal. They could just about understand him leaving to join Real (the UK press/FA hounded him out, he prefers the climate etc) but ARSENAL??! Most pleasing imo

What the f**k are you talking about? And stop the exclamation mark abuse.

The Suarez thread on RAWK is amazing. I've never read so much bull**** in

All my life. I want to sign him now just to f**k their fans off.

Indeed, I read all 32 pages yesterday hehe

they all like to think they are UK employment law experts all of a sudden

!!!!!!!!!

They're also a direct rival for 4th apparently, even though they've been at least

10 points behind us in each of the last 4 seasons.

Well you have to do something between signing on days

For some reason I can pick up TalkSport over here in the car so i was listening yesterday

Bloke called in saying we are the club they are most likely to catch in 4th. They need to catch Everton and Spurs before even thinking about getting near us.

They have such delusions of grandeur. Talking about us like we're some little club when we've won 14% of the total available premier league trophies since it started and they haven't been close to winning it for years