Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Was Red and White army winding me up earlier ?

Was Red and White army winding me up earlier ?

just realised im not sure if he was joking or not..i assume he is..but

"House Of Cards, with Kev Spac in full lovey mode, is bloody marvellous. By: Sir Charlie on 28-Jun-2013 - 01:29m
    No. I just don't like the fellow. And anyone who says I really like him in 'Midnight in the Garden By: Berni on 28-Jun-2013 - 01:49m
    indeed he is a *****..i saw him in a documentary once trying to shag a schoolgirl..scum he is (n/t) By: Sninhosa on 28-Jun-2013 - 01:53m
    Not entirely sure girls are his thing, school girls or otherwise... (n/t) By: Red N White Army on 28-Jun-2013 - 01:55m
    i've seen him with my own eyes..she was a beauty..an american one i think (n/t) By: Sninhosa on 28-Jun-2013 - 01:56m
    Maybe he's just not fussy. Or got more fussy as he got older (n/t) By: Red N White Army on 28-Jun-2013 - 02:00m

How long does your morning 8 mile run take?

obviously it depends and its not always 8 miles but generally around 65 - 75 mins

as for training maybe keep around 8 to 8.5 min miles..also sometimes do 5 or 6 then gym or now also cycling into work sometimes for 13 miles then shorter 3 to 5 mile run..like to mix it up and aim to exercise 7000 cals per week..keeps me living

6 miles takes me about 48, so that sounds about right to me.

yup its enough so its doing good but not really knackering like when i do around

41 or 42 for 6 miles..48/49 is nice steady pace imo