Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: we need to make a mad push for another player. higuain taking too long, I for one am gting nervous.

we need to make a mad push for another player. higuain taking too long, I for one am gting nervous.

Kurt Zouma & kevin strootman Clound Nine

Not sure what's happening there, as apparently Tevez might be going to Juve

still hopeful on this one

We need Fellaini.

Both transfers are rumoured to be stalling on finance, as per.

Both rumoured transfers are rumoured to be stalling on rumoured finance.

Do you ever stop to take a long hard look at yourself?

Say what?

It's safe to say that the Higuain deal, at least, is not rumour. The Fellaini transfer is seemingly more than just gossip

Oh, I apologise, I don't follow the news that closely. Do you mind linking me into the official

quotes, from either an Arsenal official or a Real Madrid one, saying that talks are ongoing?

In fairness, all this nonsense is part of the game nowadays.

Official statements from club officials have proven to be inadequate for the purpose of maintaining interest in these finer points so now they've been superseded by Twitter.

The levels of bewilderment and misinformation are the same, at any rate. Even being at the centre of a negotiation is no guarantee of any special insight into the outcome of it. Which is nice because it gives everyone else a chance.

No-one has a monopoly on what is right and true anymore.

That is actually one of the funniest things I have read in a long time. Thanks.