Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Old skool poll - what's your worst hangover story?

Old skool poll - what's your worst hangover story?

I'm a pussy cat - recently I managed to pour vanilla sauce over the chap (ot his suit rather) sitting next to my wife at a wedding party. That's about the worst I've done.

I'm eagerly awaiting stories of slagging off mother in law, shagging wife's best friend and ****ting one's trousers.

I'm confused, do you want hangover stories or drunk stories?

Hangover stories normally consist of laying very still and eating bacon and sausages.

Standing on a packed Tube train the day after a really heavy night

Baking hot on there and we were packed in like sardines. I threw up but had nowhere to deposit it so I had to catch it all in my cheeks and wait until the next stop where I ran up to street level to get rid of it. Shameful

Frown I can't even start to go there.

Pissing next to the Belgian Prime Minister's shoes and then falling into a ditch wasn't a high point.

Well, they're drunk stories, the ones that make your hangover so much worse. You know, the moment

NeXT morning/day when you either vaguely remember what happened, or don't remember them at all but get them told by someone else who was there.

Your nose was clear one presumes, such that you managed to breathe?

Basically this, but throwing up in my rucksack in the dark stuck in a tunnel

I'm afraid there are too many unfortunate incidents to choose from.

Ranging from the shameful to the merely unfortunate. Fighting,vomiting,vilely insulting people,accidentally sleeping with people - take your pick.

hehe sort of like a low countries father ted

Wasnt necessarily me but my mate was on a bender after breaking up with his gf of the time

Came to visit me at uni, brought two decidedly loose (of morals and otherwise) ladies back with him who, in the morning, had both pissed and vommed in the bed he was borrowing from my housemate.

Said girls were then unfortunately unable to make a hasty escape the next morning, as one of them had lost their shoes, so spent a very uncomfortable 20 minutes searching round the sitting room before calling it a day and embarking on a shoeless walk of shame, reeking of piss and sick.