Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So, Rooney and Cesc are a no go, we don't want to go the extra $ for Fellaini,

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

So, Rooney and Cesc are a no go, we don't want to go the extra $ for Fellaini,

when will the club push that boat out. Fellaini must be one of the best players in the Prem. 23 biggones seems a snip to me.

We dont really need any central midfield players. I think we will go big for a striker

and maybe someone in the Gervinho mold (attacking mid/striker)

We need a big f**k off bloke like Felainni, instead of some of the pussies we have currently.

Add to that a striker who can bury the ball from 5 metres and a friggin' goalie, worth his salt.

3rd best keeper in the Prem, is our Cheznee.

I'm nearly through my first bottle of red, scuse me for the goalie ****. Prob is he IS

the only quality won we have.
    Anyways, what's the story?

I like Fellaini, but OTOH Arteta and Ramsey did a great job at the end of the season.

Yet our retarded fans slag them off as pussies. If Fellaini played for us he'd be sent off every game.

Arteta is a great pro and was great at Everton in an attacking role. But he's getting old now. He

won't be able to play as many games next season and whilst he doesn't do anything wrong, really. He doesn't really do anything exceptional either.

He's just a bit... meh.

Ramsey is a better asset imo.

Funny thing is, he has the olde English type attitude. 'Yea shall not pass!'

So who are the pussies we have currently in midfield?

Nic, apart from Jack, we have no hard headed mf players.