Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chief's insult made me come to the conclusion that a match was going on. Thanx

Chief's insult made me come to the conclusion that a match was going on. Thanx

Sean Hannity v Bill O'Reilly in the final of the most repulsive, ill-informed, lying *******,

xenophobic and insular nutjob Championship.

Hannity wins with a last minute gaff

fishing sorry, no bite

Trying to watch soccerball here. Work off your heroin somewhere else.

CIA supplied? Big grin

You tell me. You are always so sure that you are right and everyone else is wrong

and those that think different should be ridiculed.

You are the one who has all the answers, FE, you tell me.

Then yes, more than likely the heroin in the western hemisphere has been 'liberated' and supplied by

the CIA from the poppy fields in Afghanistan. War on what Chief? Given now your all-of-a-sudden open mindedness on Edward Snowden, Bradley Manning and Julian Assange (which no doubt under Bush or Romney you would have criminalised and demonised) surely you can now with clarity see the agenda and unscrupulous nature of the US system and it's nefarious institutions?

You're right. I'm wrong. You win.

Progressive and liberal thinking ALWAYS wins out, Chief.

It is here. You lot love to spy on your own people, because your enemy

is always those that don't think like you. Your notion of freedom only encompasses what you think it is. Hitler was a great Prog and liberal. Spying on fellow citizens, hounding them with the government, jailing them for thinking different. Killing them. That is what you lot believe and live for.

So, surveilliance has turned from protecting Americans to spying on those who disagree with the government. Woodrow Wilson would be proud. As the Foremost Progressive of this country he could only imagine who he could have jailed. Or killed. Yes, you progs and liberals are in high cotton now. Able to do what you always wanted to do.

And that is winning. So you are right and I am wrong.