Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: People who comment on articles in the Guardian are mental.

People who comment on articles in the Guardian are mental.

There, I've said it.

There's an article about the increase in the number of people keeping a few chickens as pets and for eggs. It's a pleasant little piece, entirely uncontroversial in tone, but the comments section is like the Somme as the lefties pile into each other.

What a bunch of truly appalling c**ts Guardian readers are.

You said it. I have stopped buying The Observer even when food monthly is out

I read an article in the Telegraph recently and the first comments page was 100% ukip

everybody thinks they have the least mental commenters at home, sc

Surely if you are reading the site, you are by definition a Guardian reader

Watch it mate. Just... watch it.

Right?

I think most people who post comments on the internet and reply to others' comments are mental

oh

This is a nice article, though, by Suzanne Moore on Grayson Perry on class/taste

There are plenty of loony Telegraph readers, certainly. But the sheer inevitability of

Guardian readers fighting each other to be the most liberal, in the most illiberal way, is really rather strange.

That's what the left does best, call eachother splitters and ****os

the right are much more concerned about the important things, like wind farms and maintaining a confusingly medieval system of weights and measures.

I'm struggling with it, to be honest. It would appear that the poor dead mother was common

and something of a hoor. And there are references to that escaped mental patient Perry.

All these people make me feel dirty.